Skybet / Calculatem / S&G Shark / Dial a Dealer / Skybet

Monday, August 28, 2006

Statistics

Having just read AJCairns blog "3 times the big blind" (see link opposite) I looked up my stats on poker tracker to see how I compare.
These are taken from a smaller sample than AJ's and are a little out of date, but here goes :

Total Tournament Hands 13,920

Most Dealt Hand : 83o - No surpise there
Least dealt hand : KTs - could have sworn it was AA

Best win percentage : AA 87.69%
Worst win percentage : 15 Hands I have never won with, every one suited, why is that ?

Most money won : 44
Most money lost : QJo

Most raised pre-flop : QQ
Lease raised pre-flop : There are lots of hands (I am a rock ;) )

Best Hands

Straight Flush : 1
4 of a kind : 34

Most played players :

Jackhigh 11
Capefear 10
Xaarcasm 8
Goodurge 8
Spig 7
AJCairns 6
Sucrose 6
Panama04 6
MmmmmPaul 6
Baby_mari 6
Shalima 5
USARacing 5

2 comments:

Andy Cairns said...

looks like you had your share of 4 of a kind to me redcar

Small Stakes Poker said...

Golden :)

Paul