Skybet / Calculatem / S&G Shark / Dial a Dealer / Skybet

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Big Win !

I have to blog my biggest win to date, $1500 for winning the in the $5k starting at 01:00 on Betfair this morning.
Thats one of my targets for 2006 knocked off, and gives my total profit to date this year a very healthy boost.
Just to make the win a little sweeter (as if it needed sweetening), I won entry for only $3.50 via a sattelite at the second attempt after bubbling for a small cash prize at the first attempt.
I had Poker Queen for company for most of the later stages, which was very entertaining to say the least. The banter was good throughout, and I was handily placed from a long way out.
Pocket Aces held up for me as chip-leader against the second placed player to leave me with over half the chips in play with 6 left in.
I had about a ten to one chip lead heads-up and finally won with pocket 33 making a full house against the unlucky Jampe2906 with another 3 and a pair of jacks on the board.
I haven't been playing much poker recently (the weather here has been to good to waste indoors), but this has really rekindled the flame so expect to see me on a final table near you soon
All the best

6 comments:

Small Stakes Poker said...

Absolutely awesome
very very well done :)

Mudwig said...

nice one!

Highstack said...

3 weeks no updates. Come on Red you lazy fekker. Not gonna keep checking back here if you cant be arsed! :-)

Small Stakes Poker said...

Update, Update

:)

Paul

MC Roller said...

What is it with folks and mansions.

They forget all about us lesser mortals. lol

Come on, we want an update. :-))

Small Stakes Poker said...

I was playing the Sun Dome game tonight and was up amongst the chip leaders near the break when the game crashed and everyone was sat out and the dealer just moving the blinds about.

Whats that all about :(