Skybet / Calculatem / S&G Shark / Dial a Dealer / Skybet

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Cash Tables

Played the lowest level mtt's this week and lost a little, mixed in with these I also ventured onto the micro stakes cash tables, with some success at first.
Everytime I lost an mtt I played some cash and won back my stake and more, so I stayed in profit through till Friday.
Thats when It all went wrong, I lost my $25 buy in for the first time, reloaded for another $25 and lost that as well so the week ended with a small loss overall.
Its interesting to note that my longest cash sessions are all losing sessions. I dont know if this is because I am staying too long on 'bad' tables, chasing my losses, or if I am quitting to take a profit too quickly on 'good' tables.
I think its the latter, so next week I'll test my theory, fingers crossed.

4 comments:

MC Roller said...

Hi Redcar,

Xaar here. Good luck on the cash tables, and all the best for the new year.

By the way, I've just joined the blogging revolution. Feel free to add me to your list if you want and I'll do the same. :-)

Here's the addy...

http://xaarcasm.blogspot.com/

Cheers

MC Roller said...

Test.

I shouldn't use my real name. No one will know who I am. lol

MrDigital said...

Hey Red,

Good stuff keep it going. I have had a nightmare run like 2 months of bad beats mixed with tilt that have seen me fall out with the game BIG STYLE. Like you get your book out, i have took a raincheck and things are gradually swinging back,

GL All the very best ..

Small Stakes Poker said...

Great read . Linked you if you wanna do the same

http://ukgatsby.blogspot.com/

Paul