Skybet / Calculatem / S&G Shark / Dial a Dealer / Skybet

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A dream come true

I know I run the risk of being called an aftertimer posting this now, but I swear its true, the only person who can verify this however is my wife so if you dont believe me....c'est la vie.
I had a dream on Tuesday night where I dreamt the result of the eufa cup final, I woke during the night and nearly got up to write it down, as I thought I would forget.
In the end I didn't get up but went back to sleep after memorising 0-0 then 2-0, by the time I awoke in the morning, I had just about forgot the the dream, but remembered the mantra 0-0 followed by 2-0.
I wasn't sure if it meant 0-0 half-time and 2-0 full-time or 0-0 full-time and 2-0 after extra time.
I was a little bit dubious about risking hard cash on a dream, but decided I would rather risk a couple of small bets than kick myself afterwards if it turned out to be true.
In the end I had 3 x £5 bets on Draw HT - Zenit FT, Zenit to win 2-0 and Zenit to win in extratime.
I watched the first half on tv, and at half-time thought I had some kind of chance of a profit at least with a Zenit win in either the second half or extratime.
To be honest, the match was so boring I switched over in the second half and just flicked back ocaisionaly for updates.
At 1-0 I was thinking I had shown a profit, but when Zenit scored the second with the last kick of the game, I went from delight at winning £75 to disapointment that I had only had a fiver on.
I've been to bed early every night since, but as of yet, I still dont have any lottery numbers or the FA Cup final winner, but watch this space..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment and wishes. Hope all is well. Are you playing online poker much of late?

Small Stakes Poker said...

Wp
gl gl
pma ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win! I remember a story I read where someone dreamed Alonso was going to score from 60+ yards in the cup so he went and stuck a tenner on it and won a nice little bankroll booster!

I'moff to dream about Saturday's lottery numbers!

Anonymous said...

É bom concretizar um sonho!
Nice.