Skybet / Calculatem / S&G Shark / Dial a Dealer / Skybet

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Post when your winning

Sorry for the lack of recent updates, it seems I've fallen into the 'you only blog when your winning' category.
I've been running bad all year to be honest but getting worse month by month.
I actually made a small profit last week ,due mainly to winning a couple of $10 STT's and a money finish in the Crypto £4k Gtd
I was chipleader at the second break in the £4k Gtd before being outdrawn 3 times in quick succesion to end up in 16th of 360 for £40 when I thought a grand was within reach.
Back up to the $25 sit and go's this week, but the standard of play is truely dreadful, I've just had a 4 x BB raise called by a muppet with 74o who obviously then flops two pair against my AQ with a Q74 flop, half an hour of careful rebuilding later I have my chance for revenge with KK, again he calls a 4 x BB raise, this time with K2s and flops a flush.
Its enough to make me want to pack it all in to be honest, after winning £700 in 2005 and £1600 in 2006 I'm already down £350 this year.
If I thought it was because other players are better than me and Im just getting left behind, that would be bad enough, but to be constantly outdrawn by complete idiots is driving me mad.
Its just not fun any more
Since typing this Ive just crashed out of 2 mtts on Crypto with AKs v A9o then AKo v AQs
Its so bloody frustrating, its the type of crap you expect in $5 tournaments not $25
I think I need a few days off

No comments: